Thursday, January 12, 2012

16 weeks

I am in my 16th week. We had a baby check up on Monday and it all went well. Dave met Ryan and I at the doctor's office and the visit was pretty uneventful. Not a lot happening at this point (well, there IS a LOT happening in there, like organs being formed, but nothing eventful happens at the doctor!) She measured my belly and we listened to the baby's heartbeat, which is strong and good.

Ryan was NOT happy to see me as a patient! She was fine when the doctor came in, but when the doctor laid one finger on me, she started squealing! She screamed MAMA through her tears as daddy tried to console her. So the visit was short, since I had to take Ryan for her to calm down....she is definitely in a 'mama's girl' stage right now...and I don't mind because she is a lot of fun.

We will have our ultrasound within a month to find out if we are having a boy or a girl...maybe we can schedule it for my birthday so that can be my present!!

No comments:

Post a Comment