Saturday, May 15, 2010

24 weeks

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I know I did! Grimm got me a new hair dryer (mine is about to die any day now), Tonka gave me the Blindside on DVD, Dave gave me $20 for my "yard sale" fund, and Ryan gave me a new light bulb for my vanity magnifying mirror (I thought it was broken, so I was wanting a new mirror altogether, but Dave did a little snooping and realized it just needed a new light bulb!)...Daddy put the new bulb in for Ryan...how sweet of him!

Not a lot going on this week. We went to the hospital this morning for an Expo they were hosting. We had a pretty good time. They had all types of baby vendors there: photographers, furniture sales, pediatricians, etc., and we got some good information. They were giving tours of the newly renovated birthing rooms...that's right...they have totally redone the maternity wing!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! The rooms are really big and they now have hardwood floors, cute color schemes, new wood furniture, nice decor....it is just GREAT. The rooms were pretty blank and "blah" before, but now they are just as cute as they could possibly be. I didn't have my camera, or I would have snapped a photo for you all to see! It definitely makes me feel a lot better about the time I will have to spend there!

Ryan and I have a check up on Monday, so we will let you know how that goes next week. She has been moving a LOT this week. She is not just kicking now, but actually squirming around.

Here we are at 24 weeks...6 months already!!


Oh, and we went to Barnsley Gardens last weekend for Mother's Day/Grimm's birthday. Everyone had a lot of fun. It was really pretty and I got a lot of good pictures. Dave took a couple of belly photos for me and they came out great. (I just happened to be wearing the same shirt as I am today...I swear I have other clothes!)




Well, that is about it for now. Hope everyone has a great week!!

~the Sullivans

No comments:

Post a Comment