Thursday, April 1, 2010

18 weeks

Yesterday mom and I finally cashed in our spa gift certificates from LAST Mother's Day and spent the whole afternoon at the spa. I got a prenatal massage, which was basically a total body rub down, a facial, a manicure and a pedicure. With my back pain, I was hoping the massage would be deep tissue, but that's okay - it was still relaxing!

I got some VERY much needed maternity jeans yesterday as well. They are SO much more comfortable than trying to wear my regular jeans with a rubber band holding them shut.

One week from today, we will be finding out if we are having a boy or a girl!! SOO ready to find out!

We are heading out in a few minutes to spend the weekend with Dave's brother and his family. In a hurry, no picture today :( sorry!! Gotta run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment