Friday, April 30, 2010

more 22 weeks...

This week, Dave was reading Dr. Suess's "Are You My Mother?" to Ryan, and every time he strayed from the story, she would kick. Also, he was talking to her, and he put his ear on my belly to listen to what she had to say back, and she totally drop kicked him right in the ear....it was hilarious!

I made 3 super cute on-the-go changing pads this week. They are backed in pink terry cloth and are all very girly :) Cherries, cupcakes, and strawberries....


I had ordered some fabric off the internet for Ryan's crib quilt, and it came in this week! I was so excited to tear it open, I was literally skipping to the house from the mailbox. Here are my beautiful fabrics...

As for the black with mustard stars square on the left - my nephew, Brady, had a quilt made for him by a friend of my sister-in-law. She used this fabric in his quilt, and I was absolutely CRAZY about it. I really wanted to use the same fabric for one of Ryan's crib quilt squares, but just couldn't find it anywhere. My sister-in-law put me touch with her friend, and she sent me a square! I was SO happy!!

The yellow fabric may look familiar....it is the back cover of Little Golden Books!! How great is that??!!


Here we are at 22 weeks...
by the way, red is totally my color :)

If you are looking in the right place at the right time, you can see my tummy move as Ryan kicks. Also, Ryan doesn't seem to like it when I bend over or slouch at all...my stomach feels really queasy and knotted up, and I have to sit down and rest or lie down to stretch everything back out.

Well, I am due for a nap, so I think it is time for daddy to read the baby a story :)

Have a great week!!

~Robbi (and Ryan too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment